There are so many wonderful things to be excited about as a bride-to-be, and creating a bridal registry should be one of them! Bromberg’s made that process enjoyable for me, helping me to curate a registry of items that would be useful and meaningful for Smylie and me as newlyweds and for years to come! Bromberg’s is located in Birmingham, AL, but they ship nationwide.
Covid-19 is causing chaos and uncertainty for many brides and grooms, but one thing that remains the same is that friends and family still desire to celebrate the happy couples and want to send their love, well wishes and WEDDING GIFTS! Registry items will be cherished by the bride and groom for a lifetime. This is why it is so important for couples to work with someone like the trained staff at Bromberg’s with years of experience.
Because I love to cook and entertain, I had so much fun registering for dinnerware, serve-ware and pieces for special occasions! My mom has such a gift for entertaining and creating beautiful tablescapes and I learned my love for these things from her! Watching her table come together for holidays and special events growing up was, and still is so exciting to me. I knew I wanted to choose special pieces for the special events that Smylie and I would experience together. My mom also taught me that creating a registry is so helpful to the wedding guest purchasing a gift for you because it gives them choices, plus an idea of what specific items you desire.
Registering at Bromberg’s was a must because I love so many of the brands that they carry-Vietri, Annieglass, Juliska, Herend and Beatriz Ball-just to name a few! I have had great experiences buying wedding and Christmas gifts from them in the past and many friends had also shared their wonderful experience from registering there! Almost all of my favorite wedding gifts came from Bromberg’s! Each time I get ready to host a gathering-no matter how big or small, casual or formal – I get so excited to pull out these pieces!
One of my favorite parts of registering at Bromberg’s was the wonderful customer service. Janice, the senior bridal consultant at Bromberg’s Mountain Brook Village location, assisted me from the first time I first walked into the store to register. She was so helpful as I was making my selections, encouraging me to choose timeless pieces that I would love forever. She was available to answer my questions or to help me make adjustments to my registry as needed. To this day, she continues to help me if I want to add pieces to my patterns and alerts me when there are sales and promotions. This kind of one-on-one assistance is unrivaled and hard to find in major retailers.
Bromberg’s has an impeccable selection of the finest items to choose from and registering there comes with great perks:
-20% off your non-diamond wedding bands from Bromberg’s (Smylie’s wedding band came from there!)
-20% off all gifts for your bridesmaids and groomsmen and 20% off hostess gifts – beautiful, free gift wrapping included!
-If you purchase OR receive seven place settings, Bromberg’s will give you the eighth one free! If you purchase or receive 14 place settings, they will give you numbers 15 and 16 free!
-They have a “gift letter” program meaning you receive a card in the mail with the name of the item and the name of the person that bought the gift for you. These letters can be redeemed for the exact item that was purchased OR the can be used as a credit to Bromberg’s to buy your most wanted registry items. This helps prevent having to return or exchange actual items and also helps prevent duplicate gifts! Those buying gifts have the option to purchase an actual gift if they choose.
-Also, your Bromberg’s registry can easily be integrated to wedding websites such as “The Knot,” making it easy for guests to find!
To read more about Bromberg’s Registry program, click here!
My 15 Most Loved Items I Registered for at Bromberg’s
When choosing my everyday pieces, I knew I wanted artisanal dinnerware-classic, simple and white. I was torn between Vietri Lastra and Juliska Puro so I ended up choosing pieces from both! My dinner plates, salad plates, ramekins and berry bowls are Juliska Puro and my coffee mugs, pasta bowls and soup cups are Vietri Lastra. Additionally, my serving pieces are Vietri Lastra. There were certain qualities I loved about specific pieces from each brand and they compliment each other so well.
1. Juliska Puro Ramekins – I use these for fruit in the mornings, to combine spices when prepping a recipe, and for dips and sauces.
2. Vietri Coffee Mugs – I am an avid coffee drinker and love how substantial this mug feels in my hands. I love these so much that I purchased a set of these mugs in the Christmas pattern at Bromberg’s too!
3. Vietri Lastra Pasta Bowls – If I post a picture of a homemade meal on Instagram, there is a VERY good chance it is plated in one of these shallow bowls. I use it for salads, grain bowls, pasta dishes and so much more!
4. Vietri Lastra Baker – I absolutely love these bakers (quite the step up from a Pyrex dish!)-I have both the square and the rectangle. My Bible study leader from college gave me the square one along with a handwritten recipe card of one of my favorite appetizers she made for us when we would gather at her house for Bible study! I loved this personal touch and think of her every time I use this piece!
5. Vietri Lastra Jumbo Cup – These are the perfect bowls for soup! I am counting down the days until cooler weather because that means soup season and cozying up with these cups!
I know that not everyone registers for Fine China anymore, but I was SO excited to start my own collection! I also registered for sterling silver in the same pattern as my mom-King Richard by Towle-so that we can share our collection!
6. Herend Gwendolyn Dinner Plate – For my dinner plate, I chose a simple pattern with a gold rim because I anticipate mixing in pieces of my mom’s China for special occasions!
7. Herend Fish Scale in Light Blue – My salad plates are light blue and gold-rimmed and I immediately fell in love with this pattern the second I saw it! I love how they look with the gold-rimmed dinner plates.
8. Annieglass Edgey Chargers – I love all things Annieglass and love that I can use these chargers with my fine China and also with my everyday pieces. My mom owns the Annieglass ruffle chargers so we share based on the occasion!
9. Annieglass Ruffle Cake Plate – This is hands down one of my favorite wedding gifts I received. Not only do I use it as a cake plate to celebrate special occasions, but I also use it as a decorative piece in the center of my holiday tablescapes.
10. Annieglass Dip Bowl – This bowl currently sits on my coffee table as a decorative piece holding matches from restaurants all over the world! I also use it to serve dips, as it was intended! For sure, this is one of my most versatile pieces!
Always finding joy,