One of my very favorite holiday scenes in Birmingham year after year is the BEAUTIFUL Christmas tree that sits in front of Bromberg’s in Mountain Brook Village. Offering fine giftware and jewelry, Bromberg’s has been a Birmingham staple since 1836 and it is a wonderful place to shop for special gifts. So many of our favorite wedding gifts are from Bromberg’s and I have curated a list of gifts to help with your holiday shopping! All of the gifts listed below are available to be shipped! Be sure to add complimentary gift wrap to your purchase at checkout!
I wear both of these necklaces every single day! My parents gave me the diamond station necklace for college graduation and Smylie gave me the cross necklace for my birthday this year! Either of these would be a timeless gift!
3. La Paris Studios Picture Frames – Did you take new family pictures this year? Have photos from a special occasion? These picture frames are gorgeous and filled with a special photo would make the sweetest gift. *Call Bromberg’s to purchase this gift!* (205)871-3276
4. Neely and Chloe Vanity Case – I shared this vanity case as one of my favorite finds earlier this year. This pattern was a collaboration with Julia Berolzheimer and it is sold out everywhere, but Bromberg’s has a few in stock so grab one while you still can! I use this as my makeup bag and can’t recommend it enough! They also have a few other styles from Neely and Chloe available!
5. Annieglass Dip Bowl – This bowl currently sits on my coffee table as a decorative piece holding matches from restaurants all over the world! I also use it to serve dips, as it was intended!
6. Annieglass Cake Plate – Not only do I use the cake plate as a place to display cakes when we celebrate special occasions, but I also use it as a decorative piece in the center of my holiday tablescapes. Annieglass pieces make beautiful gifts!
7. Mint Julep Cup – Start a special tradition this holiday season! Did someone on your list celebrate a special milestone this year? A graduation, an engagement, a wedding, a new baby, etc. Gift them a Mint Julep cup engraved with the date of that occasion. Over the years, that person can collect cups to commemorate extra special moments in their life! Bromberg’s is able to engrave gifts up to the week of Christmas this year! Local to Birmingham? Have gifts hand engraved at the Summit location December 20th and 21st!
8. Beatriz Ball Melamine Serveware – Shopping for someone that loves to entertain? This melamine (dishwasher safe!) serveware by Beatriz Ball would be a fantastic choice!
9. Vietri Hibiscus Bud Vase – One of my very favorite hostess gifts – just add fresh flowers!
Happy Shopping and Merry Christmas!
Always finding joy,